cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost access to my old community

Demenace
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just lost my access to my old account this morning.   It prompted me to create a new Nickname, and I did.

Now what happened to my old id which I have it for years.

Eversafe really screwed up things,  change my email failed, now this! 

14 REPLIES 14

@Anonymous 

have you submitted a ticket with PM Support, they can give you back the old Community account.  Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in the same situation. All my Community notes are gone. Just tagging myself to this thread 😉

The ultimate test of community account linkage to online account is to login to your online account and use the community link from within the online account to access the community. The account you see is the linked account.  If there's a request to provide a new community nickname that means the old community account has been orphaned and the system wants to create a new account.

Psychotic_Crow

So CSR wasn't able to help me with this issue, they basically just said they are working on fixing it and nothing else.

HI @Demenace  I agree.  Luckily many knows the workaround is to create another id first and then work with CS agent.

I hope they fix the problem quick. There has been a lot of Help posts in the last 4 days

Demenace

@softech wrote:

@Anonymous you lost your  Community id?

the login/logoff issue has has to do with EverSafe is messed up with  link to  your old id.  There is a change you have two 8d on the system and both linked to the same email.  You might be ok to still login Community with your old id because of the help of cache .   @will13am might be able to explain more 

PM can't afford to screw up the community help forum because there isn't a live CSR to help users.

Demenace

Did PM run a beta testing for a while before implement this Eversafe system?   Eversafe is so buggy, I can't re-use my old email address.   Hello, PM/Telus isn't a Mickey Mouse company,  you are one of four big boys in Telecom.

@Anonymous you lost your  Community id?

the login/logoff issue has has to do with EverSafe is messed up with  link to  your old id.  There is a change you have two 8d on the system and both linked to the same email.  You might be ok to still login Community with your old id because of the help of cache .   @will13am might be able to explain more 

Anonymous
Not applicable

are you guys able to log out and log in with no issues? i think the same will happen if one logs out of the community account.

hi @Anonymous bravo there and message support to open ticket as well

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Anonymous  Then follow the link and bravo it if you haven’t already 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well this happened to me as well.IU no longer have the same nickname as before or status..

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Demenace you are not the only one 😞

but PM can fix it.  Messagr them and they will help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.