cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I know someone confirmed if 15$ plan stil have unlimted incoming call but I am not sure about it.

Pixel71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last month, after I used up 100 mintues, my free one-time 500 inl  LD minutes was used a lot. I was definately not making a lot outgoing calls.

10 REPLIES 10

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pixel71   I am on the $15 and can confirm incoming are free!!!!

@statusquo 

for customers with the $15 plan, it's a wise investment to get the $5 / 500 minutes of Canada wide calling add-on...just to have in the bank if you ever do exceed your 100 outgoing minutes; even if they sit unused for several months or more.

Additional backup would be the free TextNow app.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Pixel71 yes, incoming calls are unlimited even it is not said on my My Account's Plan details , we have confirmation from CS agent

Understand you have problem with your 100 outgoing minutes.  Maybe you can go through the Usage log ( https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/plan/usage-details ) and confirm.  And remember, checking VM from your phone cost you minutes too

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

To be sure, if you currently have not used the 100 minutes, log in to the account and click the little spinner refresh icon below the histogram counters. Check the minutes. MTake a call. Voicemail whatever. Hang up. Wait a couple few moments. Click the little spinner again. Does the number change?

This would be the same for the add-ons except their own little spinner icon.

Adding - oh right...take a call. Duh.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

ALL plans have unlimited incoming calls. WHY do you suspect $15 plan does not have it????

Your bonuses nd add-ons are for OUTGOING calls.

@Pixel71  It’s surprising how fast one can chew through it . Might need to look at a $5 minute add on till next renewal or consider the $25 plan unlimited incoming and out going minutes international text unlimited and of course 1GB of data 

statusquo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You got me a bit worried because I have that plan as well but do think Handy is right about how to count the minute usage which can eat up more minutes because of public rounding up.

Pixel71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I knew that very well. But I am kind of suprised my free minutes going down that much.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pixel71 

With outgoing calls everything is rounded up so a 5 second call is 1 minute. Also checking your voicemail with your phone counts as an outgoing call too.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Pixel71  Yes the $15 plan has unlimited incoming calls , but limited to 100 outgoing calling minutes 

Add also note that even a 15 second call will count as a minute used 

Need Help? Let's chat.