cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting invitations to sign up for self serve. Already did that...

xtremeleafan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once a month or so I receive a text inviting me to sign up for self serve, but I did that when I first switched to Public Mobile. Is it not just the same as signing into my account?

Public Mobile here. A friendly reminder you havent signed up for self serve. Here you can check your plan details, purchase add ons and more. Sign-up today https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

7 REPLIES 7

@Andrew28  I’m just a customer like you trying to help . You can use this link to support for an explanation 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

add and what part was not helpful @Andrew28  my first or second reply . Read whole thread my responses should then make more sense to you 

Andrew28

I get the same annoying text message every month. Something is wrong with the Public Mobile backend.

Andrew28

That is not helpful

@xtremeleafan1  Be sure to tap the option that says this is a trusted device also when you do , if on safari it should remember you and not ask for code again 

xtremeleafan1

I am asked to enter the eversafe code sent via text whenever I log in. I'll just not worry about it as my account is available to me regardless....:)

Lampthis1

Someone else on this forum asked that same question not long ago, because I also get this text every month just before renewal day. As long as everything works, it's not a problem, just an annoyance to receive messages that you don't need.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@xtremeleafan1  Have you created the new ever safe ID that was introduced few months back ? If not everyone needs to do so before logging in again there’s a new app too 

Need Help? Let's chat.