cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just want my number back……

dfhdsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Edit:Could log into my original account now, now trying to find a way to deactivate the new account 

5 REPLIES 5

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I don't even know what is happening also.

dfhdsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The agent is saying that it is under a different name,so idk what is happening cause even the email is different at least name should be same

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dfhdsfc - So does your previous number still work? Usually PM won't let two emails have two accounts.

But are you sure you used the same email or a different email? Can you log into both of those accounts? This sounds unusual. Do you have dual SIM enabled as in the status bar of your phone?

Also, when a number is deactivated or removed from an account with no port initiated, there will be a 90 day grace period before your old number gets into the Public Pool from your old provider. So if that decides to occur that will be the terms.

But otherwise, I would only think of logging into the New Public Mobile account and unsubscribing the account.

This is something that you will need to continue working with the customer agents to resolve. There isn't anything that anyone in the message forums can do to assist with this.  Usually there are no refunds, so please remember that Public Mobile does not need to issue a refund for the erroneously opened account. As for regaining access to your original phone number,  this is only a matter of either logging into that account and either making a payment through Self Serve or through 611.

Important note: please never post pictures of your personal details.  I have removed the picture containing your phone number from the above message post, but you must still delete that picture from your Community profile yourself.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information as this is a public forum, and we are just customers like you.

Need Help? Let's chat.