cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just recently signed up for my account account how do I start saving money???

Red_Gurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

Bahadur713
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

By setting up Auto pay you save 2$ per 30 days and you can earn rewards by referring your friends to Public Mobile using your referral code and by contributing to community here.

VicLuci

Stick around for as long as I have and you will get $1 loyalty in your account like I just did and I have auto-pay that's a $2 reward that's easy to sign up a credit tired for a Visa debit card. Come to the community and ask questions like you just have and you can earn a community reward I come on once or twice a week and will usually get at least $1 reward sometimes I've gotten a $2 reward so that's pretty cool too. I have a $1 refer a friend reward I don't know who it is though it's more like a stranger reward hahaha. My friend put my code in some kind of thing on the internet for people to get referral codes from and I guess I got randomly chosen so that was just lucky I guess. So right now I get $4 in rewards off my bill of $15 a month pretty cool!

VicLuci

Stick around for as long as I have and you will get $1 loyalty in your account like I just did and I have auto-pay that's a $2 reward that's easy to sign up a credit tired for a Visa debit card. Come to the community and ask questions like you just have and you can earn a community reward I come on once or twice a week and will usually get at least $1 reward sometimes I've gotten a $2 reward so that's pretty cool too. I have a $1 refer a friend reward I don't know who it is though it's more like a stranger reward hahaha. My friend put my code in some kind of thing on the internet for people to get referral codes from and I guess I got randomly chosen so that was just lucky I guess. So right now I get $4 in rewards off my bill of $15 a month pretty cool!

tamaraxo12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

you save $2 with auto pay every month and helping others on the community site can earn you money as well 🙂

@Red_Gurl  While there are autopay and loyalty rewards, those are rather limited, and Community rewards take considerable effort each month if you want the higher levels. The only thing that will greatly reduce your plan price is by referring and convincing as many people you know as possible to sign up. The more expensive the plan, the harder it is to get your plan down to much lower price.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Red_Gurl if you got the $10 referral credit, you have started saving money.   Follow the suggestions already posted above and you are on your way to save more money.  Welcome to PM and the Community 😊 🙋🏻‍

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Red_Gurl ,

Welcome to Public Mobile! 🙂

You will find the money saving will be finding the best plan that is right for you, plus

-$2 off per 30 days when signed up for Autopay

-$1 off per 30 days for Loyalty...off every year (after the first year) for up to $5 max (5 years)

-$1 off per 30 days for Referring a Friend (for as long as that friend stays with Public Mobile)

-Community Rewards - the $1 and $2 is a reachable reward if you are somewhat active within a 30 day period. But you will need to spend more time, and provide useful knowledge goodies to get the higher ones ($5, $10 and $15). Of course this is reachable, but more time consuming. $20 are for Oracle status.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Red_Gurl hi become active in the community read about the issues here and help answer questions 😁

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Red_Gurl  if you attached an autopay crddit card you are now saving $2 per 30 day cycle. If not, log into your self service account and do so now. Here's an article on setting up autopay 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

Here's where to do it. 20200715_105625.jpg

Or

Make a patment.png

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Red_Gurl , enable autopay and you will save $2 every renewal.  Convince your family and friends to join and earn referral rewards.  Be loyal and stay long enough to earn loyalty rewards.  If you have the time and like helping others, you can contribute in the community.  Here's more detail on rewards.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Need Help? Let's chat.