cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just activate my plan and did not realize that I have not added reference code. How can I do it to

Jitkhalsa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

@Jitkhalsa 

Reference code or referral code?

Do you mean you have had a plan for awhile and it was suspended for non payment?. 

If that is the case. You would have used a referral code when you first joined. It is a one time $10 bonus. You don't get it again if you decide to reactivate a suspended account that is under 90 days of suspension as after 90 days the account would have been closed and deleted.

Or do you mean you just signed up and forgot to enter the referral code? If that  is the case then follow instructions contact moderators.

_Daniel_
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Triguy's provided the winning answer!

I'd choose the second option, as sending a message to the mods also creates a ticket I believe

Just make sure to include the referral code with whatever method you choose, and the first ticket response you get will probably be "Done!". 

Phill-40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact an MOD or chat bot to get an MOD abd explain and they will fix it 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.