cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't recieved my SIM card

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I applied and paid for a Public Mobile SIM card on April 4. I haven't gotten it yet.

5 REPLIES 5

@computergeek541 

Good to know. I got my free SIM from Calgary. I assume because I am in BC, it will be shipped from the closest fulfillment centre. I guess they are shipped from Toronto if orders are shipped to members back east.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@4223 

They are shipped from Calgary and may take up to 3 weeks.

Only a fraction of the SIM cards sold by Public Mobile are shipped from Calgary.  Only one of the fulfillment centres is in Calgary.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@4223 

They are shipped from Calgary and may take up to 3 weeks.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It’s ridiculous slow, @4223 

If you live in the GTA, try canadiancellsupplies.com

They sell very cheap public mobile SIM cards in store.

It can’t hurt to have an extra SIM card on hand.  Never know when it might come in handy - or refer a friend!!!

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@4223 wrote:

I applied and paid for a Public Mobile SIM card on April 4. I haven't gotten it yet.

@4223 , it took over 3 weeks for me to receive my SIM card from Public Mobile thats delivered through Canada Post! You should get yours very soon. Many gets theres much faster!

I have ordered mine from Amazon before & received them much faster then here! Some people on here have mentioned going to a Telus/Koodo store & buying a Public Mobile SIM card from them there.

Edit: You could create a support ticket and ask a CSA when your order was shipped. Unfortunately SIM card orders cant be tracked but at least you'd know when it was sent.

The Public Mobile Customer Support Agents

If the Community is stumped by your question or if you have an account specific issue, then it’s time to contact the Customer Support Agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

• Get help with your service or account by starting a conversation with the virtual assistant, SIMon. It can help you submit a ticket to the Customer Support Agents. Click here to get started and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that matches your request.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to Customer Support Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.