cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two accounts and can’t access one of them

Mila_Wuj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two separate accounts (one for work, one personal) with different log in information and different subscriptions. I can access my work account without issues, but if I try to log into my personal account it links me up to my work account and I can’t see my personal plan. I can see that my personal account is being paid on my bank account statement, but I’m also getting messages saying that I have no calling minutes on the phone number/SIM associated with my personal account. 

I’m really confused at how to solve this Problem. I need access to both accounts. 

6 REPLIES 6

Another idea if you prefer to use your phone, and this only works on Android... is to clone the app. 

https://www.makeuseof.com/run-two-copies-of-app-android/

You just have to remember which app is which. I haven't tried this in years but it did work for me at one time.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Mila_Wuj wrote:

I have two separate accounts (one for work, one personal) with different log in information and different subscriptions. I can access my work account without issues, but if I try to log into my personal account it links me up to my work account and I can’t see my personal plan. I can see that my personal account is being paid on my bank account statement, but I’m also getting messages saying that I have no calling minutes on the phone number/SIM associated with my personal account. 

I’m really confused at how to solve this Problem. I need access to both accounts. 

Atter you accessed your work account,  make sure to log out and closed browser, then clear the caches and cookies. Using private or incognito mode to log in your personal account because PM website has caches issue.

@Mila_Wuj easier to use browser and Incognito mode 

with app, you have to clear app cache and clear browser cache of the default browser 

Mila_Wuj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for answering! 
I’m having this issue when logging in on the app, I can’t log into either account on my browser (which is likely as you say, a browser cache issue). 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sadly this isn't an easy problem to fix. It has to do with your browser. Try logging in to your work one with one browser and try logging into your personal with another browser. See if that works.

For example, use Google Chrome for your work one. Use Firefox or Edge for your personal one. That should fix the problem. Sadly Public Mobiles website get's confused easily with cache (memory of where you've been on the site) and will use the wrong cached memory. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mila_Wuj likely it is a browser cache issue

try to use Incognito mode and login again and should work

Need Help? Let's chat.