cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my verify code

rhonda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have not received my text message to verify the code.

Please email me at r****************m

9 REPLIES 9

Hi Ted, welcome to Public Mobile!

Looks like you're trying to activate a new account, am I right?  You've probably just activated your SIM card?

What's the step you've just completed, I think you now need to go to http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and create your account.  If this is correct, there will be a Create Account button on that webpage.

Ted_Sheldon

Thank you, but now that my email has been verified following the email that you sent, what do I do next?  Thx in advance.

Ted Sheldon

@adamwithers

This thread is from May 2015 and marked as solved...

adamwithers
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you try doing it again, and Attaching a screen shot?
(Crop / Blur out any personal information)  It would just help to see the message you are

rhonda

1. Verify Your Phone Number
2. Create Your Profile
3. You're Registered!
Step 1: Enter your 10-digit phone number (without spaces or dashes). Click Submit and you'll receive a text message containing your 6-digit code.

Please enter the 6-digit code exactly as you see in the text message.

rhonda

I have tried as you suggested but it says invalid sim. What now?

@rhonda,

To create and activate a new SIM card, you simply have to go on : https://activate.publicmobile.ca

I opened 3 accounts with Public Mobile and I was never prompted about a "code" send by SMS.

rhonda

After I set up my sim and changed my phone number...I was told that I would receive a text message and to follow the instructions on how to start an account on line. But I have not received anthing and this has been 4 hours ago. I am referring to the 6 digit code used to verify your registry for an account.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@rhonda,

Please do not post your email on a PUBLIC forum.

Which code are you referring to ?

Need Help? Let's chat.