cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have make a payment but I still have no service

Greygoust
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I just pay my due and I still have no service n online it didn't even show the payment that I make but when I call 611 i can clearly hear my balance I've been with public for over a year now I never really have a problem with the company well can someone from public mobile help me please I have even sent a private message to someone from public but no answer still
14 REPLIES 14

ech_786
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I am just so glad to hear things are moving
Thanks @Shazia_K

MzBlackPearl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes she definitely is! Thanks for your help! @Shazia_K

MzBlackPearl

My PM has been sent. Thank you for looking in to this, @Shazia_K

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
She's awesome isn't she? 🙂

Kraekin

@Shazia_K THANK YOU 😄

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Kraekin

Can you please reboot your phone? everything should be good to go. 

Thank you for your patience. 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Kraekin

@Shazia_K can you please check my PM, I have been without service for over 8 days now.

Hello @MzBlackPearl, @Greygoust

I'm really sorry to hear about this, 

@Greygoust, I got your private message, please keep an eye out to my reply and reply back so I can help you quickly. 

@MzBlackPearl, Can you please send me a PM with your Public Mobile phone #. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

MzBlackPearl

@Shazia_K Would you be able to help us with this issue please?

Greygoust
0$ but when call 611 they give me my balance

MzBlackPearl

Hello, 

I am having the same problem. I previously had a $47 30 day plan and I switched to a $26 10 day plan, today. I added $25 and had a $2 loyalty reward. My current balance is $1. The payment came out, I received texts saying that it was successful and it is showing accurately in self-serve. But I have no actual service. I have done a battery pull and have removed my sim card for about 30 secs before replacing the battery and still nothing. Can you please assist with this matter?

rkreddyb4u

ahh ok - no payment records gives me an Impression that payment is not succeeded; what do you see in the available funds ?

Greygoust
Not showing anything at all

rkreddyb4u

Hi,

Do you see a payment record in selfserve account ? goto Payments tab and them Transaction History tab. If yes, then do you see the debit records as well for the plan fee?

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.