cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been double charged for two different subscriptions

Melatonin1036
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I logged in to renew my subscription and decided to go with a lower plan. I had $7 in my account already. I topped up the money in my account before I decided to change plans, And then I selected the $29 a month plan and confirmed my purchase . But now on my credit card I see the $22 top up and then a charge for the $45 plan which I never followed through with, I chose the $29 plan . Also, I did this 30 minutes ago and I still don't have phone service either .. so I don't know what is happening. It almost looks like I topped up and then just purchased the $45 plan which I did not do. Someone please help.

1000010298.png

1000010299.png

3 REPLIES 3

Melatonin1036

Both the $29 and the $45 charges have posted to my credit card. I submitted a ticket on Saturday and still have not heard back from anyone and it's Tuesday. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Melatonin1036 - I see. Has one been charged and one still pending on your Credit Card?

Oh, wait, so your plan renewed today, and you were like 3 minutes too late before it renewed so that is why you have 2 charges.

The $45 top up was at 8:32 and your new $22 + $2.86 tax is for your new $29 plan.

So since you didn't really get to use that $45 plan you may wanna check if CS_Agent can credit you back some:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

fixin1_0-1714830402987.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Melatonin1036

I just went back in to view my subscription overview and it's telling me I have the $29 plan so I'm confused as to why I was charged for the $45 one when that's not what I have. Here are the screenshots of when I first purchased the $29 plan and you can see it says new subscription and then I pressed the confirm button.

1000010297.png

And the second screenshot will be of when I just logged in. Looked at the overview and it says this is the plan I have....

1000010300.png

So why the charge for $45? 

Need Help? Let's chat.