cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been changed two times want refund

nirmalayadav
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Kindly refund my last amount charged for 20$ with tax 22$ it was charged wrongly. 

I can't use US roaming international min. 

Moreover the network is pathetic. Data is so less and so costly in public. 

Extremely unhappy with services. 

9 REPLIES 9

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nirmalayadav - if you still see the funds in your Available Funds area, then you did not successfully add the addon to your account. Those funds will be used first on future renewals, so you can leave the $'s there.

Otherwise, if the addons were added successfully to your account, see method to contact CSA as already provided.

For roaming information, see a Get Help article here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/us-roaming#:~:text=Troubleshooting%20U.S.%20Roam...

@nirmalayadav 

Click on the link supplied by @computergeek541  but please note their hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm EST.

@JL9 wrote:

You can click on the envelope in the top right of your screen and private message CS_Agent.

@nirmalayadav 

Customer support agents are to be contact by using the official ticketing process at https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html .  The above mentioend method through private messaging is only there as a backup and will result in slower service/response.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

If you are planning on continuing your PM service you may want to ask a CSA to just put the wrong add on charge back into your available balance for your next renewal or add ons. If you are going to another provider they may be able to process a refund depending on the circumstances

You can click on the envelope in the top right of your screen and private message CS_Agent.

nirmalayadav

How to contact CS_agent? 

nirmalayadav

I have recharged 15$ add on not 20$ this happened automatically because of auto populated amounts. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nirmalayadav 

Did you purchase the wrong Add-on?

There are International calling to specific countries from Canada or US Roaming calling while you are in the US.

You will need to contact a CS_Agent if you purchased the wrong Add-on. It amount can stay in your account as credit or you can ask for a refund but will take up to 30 days to process.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nirmalayadav wrote:

Hi, 

Kindly refund my last amount charged for 20$ with tax 22$ it was charged wrongly. 

I can't use US roaming international min. 

Moreover the network is pathetic. Data is so less and so costly in public. 

Extremely unhappy with services. 

Whats the reason you are unable to use US minutes?

You should contact support agents for the refund. 

Need Help? Let's chat.