cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a question about my data usage.

MaeveK
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I just checked my data usage, you said that I used over 15GB, but I calculated every single of my histories of data (thru the PM app) that was not even 8GB. 
Can you tell me why?

6 REPLIES 6

MaeveK

I’m wondering why when I check my usage history said that my total usage is not around 8gb tho.

@MaeveK  Do you happen to have iPhone ? If you do maybe turn off wifi assist .. reason for this even when at home on wifi it can still use your cell plan data if your in the basement or in your garage even when wifi is on depending on the signal your getting 

MaeveK

Hi, I’m curious I didn’t used data in few days, and don’t understand how the my usage goes so high, I usually use 20GB plan, and mostly didn’t use over 5GB monthly though. I used Fido, and this is my first month to use PM. 

MaeveK

Thank you for replying, but yes. I did 30days check. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MaeveK  PM only updates its usage history 2x a day so you’re always seeing up to the last 12 hours used in that cycle . It’s not real time usage displayed 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @MaeveK 

did you count from the proper cycle start date?  PM cycle is 30 days and the cycle start date will be different every month

for me, my data usage is quite accurate.   I think you should use some app to help.  Make it start counting on the same cycle start date as your current cycle

Need Help? Let's chat.