cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a SIM already but need to transfer the SIM # and my phone # to the new SIM

mattimi0
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Long story short I dropped my SIM card out of my phone into my car seat and can't find it. 

I bought a new sim and need to transfer my phone number and my account info to the new SIM but I already have a Public Mobile Account. I need to transfer everything to the new SIM ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

8 REPLIES 8

ngoduc17

@mattimi0  You can Use the Change SIM function in the self-serve. good luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mattimi0 wrote:

Long story short I dropped my SIM card out of my phone into my car seat and can't find it. 

I bought a new sim and need to transfer my phone number and my account info to the new SIM but I already have a Public Mobile Account. I need to transfer everything to the new SIM ASAP.

Thank you in advance.

Please take @Anonymous advice and log into your SELF SERVE account, to "Change Sim Card" found here:

esjliv_0-1596590590569.png

NOTE: if you find that SIM card in the crevices of your vehicle after you change your SIM number it will no longer be any good. Once you swap out a SIM card it becomes not usable.

@Anonymous wrote:

@mattimi0 wrote:

I don't need to use the "Activate SIM" link? The new card will activate in the transfer link?

As the disappeared post said - do not activate. Just use the Change SIM.

@Anonymous @mattimi0 For some reason my post disappeared! LOL

@mattimi0 wrote:

I don't need to use the "Activate SIM" link? The new card will activate in the transfer link?

No, as that will open a new account and you will end up paying for another plan. You need to follow the advise from earlier to use your self serve account to change your active SIM card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattimi0 wrote:

As the disappeared post said - do not activate. Just use the Change SIM.

@mattimi0 wrote:

@mattimi0 DO NOT ACTIVATE THE NEW SIM! LOL

mattimi0

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattimi0 : Use the Change SIM function in the self-serve. Piece o' cake.

Need Help? Let's chat.