cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have 2 PM phone numbers, one with $15 another with $40 plan. Can I request to interchange numbers?

VK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have 2 PM phone numbers, one with $15 having more rewards and another with $40 plan with less rewards.

Can I request to interchange numbers?

13 REPLIES 13

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@VK    As mentioned a few times already, why not just change plans (Change at Next Renewal recommended) for both accounts instead?  Achieves the result you want...

VK

Checked with CS_Agent and they clarified that "Phone numbers cannot be interchanged between accounts"

venigab
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a way to close my community account so none will mess up with it again? Thx

venigab

Really confused. Kept receiving emails from PM community and was wondering what's going on? 

Somebody was messing up with my account I guess. Just changed my password to a new one sophisticated this time. OMG.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@venigab So you know this can be done? Other Veterans poster have correctly answered OP question 

@venigab wrote:

Yes you can. The 2 accounts are yours. Send a request to CS. Good luck.

Sorry, but this isn't correct.  Others have already correctly answered that customer support agents wouldn't be able to assist.

venigab

Yes you can. The 2 accounts are yours. Send a request to CS. Good luck.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@VK 

I'm not understanding why you just don't change plans? Is one account on points and the other $$ rewards?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@VK wrote:

I have 2 PM phone numbers, one with $15 having more rewards and another with $40 plan with less rewards.

Can I request to interchange numbers?

My question is  why don't you just switch your $15 plan to the $40 and the 40 down to the $15. You don't need moderator help that way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

VK

@softech & @Hollister Thanks guys..

I will check once with CS before making a final a decision.

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@VK i wish i can do it, but sorry it doesn't work that way

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@VK   sorry, swapping number is no longer allowed

In your case, both $15 and $40 plans are still available, why don't you just pick the new plan on both accounts?  or you are planning to port out one number?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@VK 

No, you cannot swap numbers between accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.