cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I had 2.5 extra gb per month extra for promo for 6 months

mattyjay2555
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I sogned up with this offer and had it for month 1 and now at month 2 i dont have it… i want this enabled again and you guys are unreachable

10 REPLIES 10

14ALL41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@esjliv wrote:

@JL9 wrote:

This seems to happen a lot where a customer will provide very little and/or vague information about an issue and then when the community tries to delve into it more so they can help resolve it, it is crickets.

Or maybe they found the answer themselves @JL9, and no longer need this forum for help. 

As curtesy to us, they should come back and tell us they resolved and how they resolved. So we all learn...

Lol the life of a PM Community member. 

..many not understand this is a forum, they thought they are opening support ticket  and talking to agent here.  

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 wrote:

This seems to happen a lot where a customer will provide very little and/or vague information about an issue and then when the community tries to delve into it more so they can help resolve it, it is crickets.

Or maybe they found the answer themselves @JL9, and no longer need this forum for help. 

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@JL9 It's almost like they expect us PM community members to fix the problem for them..... Like we are on-demand CSAgents who have every power to look into their accounts.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Mayube you did use up all your 2.5GB? When did your plan renew?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mattyjay2555 

Was this the promotion that you sign up for?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-2GB-bonus-for-the-next-6-mon...

Did you change plans or did your plan become inactive?  If so, then your bonus data will be gone.  

Maybe screenshot your plan details (omit any personal information).  The bonus data add on is in a separate area in your self service acccount.  

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you give a link of where you found this offer? I don't remember any 2.5gb offer. Is it possible that you've used it all?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@mattyjay2555  -  Did you actually use up all your promo for your current cycle, and that is why you don't see it?

Or, did you just renew and you do not see it replenished? When was your renewal date?

which offer exactly...I don't now of a 2.5 GB promo. Did you mean 2GB, unless you are working in your autopay bonus there as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.