cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I guess $24 only on new users, i wish for light users there were some deals.I dont care too much

yyjyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

data

9 REPLIES 9

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There's always the option to not renew your plan, just sign up for a new plan which is a better deal. At Public Mobile or somewhere else.

I'm anchored to Public Mobile because my account has legacy Rewards and gifts. But new customers don't get those things so it's smarter for them to go wherever the better deals might be found.

PatF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Agreed. Time to look elsewhere for better plans.  

PatF

I wish they would have this deal for loyal customers as well as I am currently paying $25 for 1 GB for my son on 3G,  he could really use the boxing day deal in Uni. Maybe it's time to look for new activation plans elsewhere. 

@yyjyyj 

On the Black Friday deal, it was $29 for 6gb of data with unlimited calling and texting.

I hope PM bring this deal back for Boxing Day as a friend missed this deal who doesn’t use a lot of data too.

@SHANE55  They  do give loyal existing customers these plans sometimes take the 40GB  for $34 that’s just for new activations now . It was offered to existing customers last month during Black Friday weekend  . So we get good plans too just have to keep an eye out for them by checking website your account and the community for the latest 

Handy1_0-1703199517581.png

SHANE55

Requirements Below WHAT SHAME! NEW COSTUMERS ONLY! What about loyalty to existing customers? I think it is time to explore other plans.

**Activate on the $24/4GB plan and get your third month free. Offer available to new activations online for a limited time. The one-time credit will be applied toward the customer’s third month of service. 3rd month free will expire if the account becomes inactive or the rate plan is changed. The one-time credit amount will be equal to the rate plan activated on for the previous two months (before tax) and will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons. This promotion is not applicable to activations on any other Public Mobile plans. This offer is subject to change without notice. Taxes are extra. SIM card required for Public Mobile.

***Limited time offer. New activations only. Applicable to eSIM compatible devices only. Public Mobile reserves the right to remove or change this offer at any time without notice.

@yyjyyj  Got ya . Well hopefully you will be one of the next batches that get text offer for 5GB for $25 that they have sent out a few differ times this year to folks on the $15 plan . It’s all just marketing to get you to spend more at the end of the day . But it’s better to have enough data then not enough and have to buy expiring data add ons 30 days after purchase 

yyjyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i am on $15 only, no need to $34 tho. very light user, wish have more deals on lower prices. my kid uses 40G lol

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@yyjyyj  Yes sorry the $24 4GB plan is only for new activations . There’s  or jump to 50GB for $39 or or 60GB for $40 in our accounts for existing customers 

Need Help? Let's chat.