Did you mean: 

I got email saying my phone has been suspended

kebbelde
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Service with Public Mobile seems to be getting worse, looking at change

5 REPLIES 5

@darlicious wrote:

@kebbelde 

No not worse just glitchy as ever. If you still have service then it was an errant email sent out like many others over the last few days.

Just April Fools comes early  🙂

PM didn't start off the year nicely, 2 or 3 hiccups already. what's wrong? virus? Covid got into the system?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kebbelde 

No not worse just glitchy as ever. If you still have service then it was an errant email sent out like many others over the last few days.

Maybe this is pm's way of getting customers to see their revamped community forum.🤔

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@NDesai ooo, another new Avatar. What is next in the closet?

IS that the same little yellow guy that was moving before, but not stuck in a bubble?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kebbelde Is it really suspended? Log into your account and verify the status. If you have signal and services are working, don't worry about it. Email might have been sent in an error. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kebbelde 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account, EDIT: OR an erroneous email you may have received.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.