cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got charged 2 times. I NEED A REFUND

Beau1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an account with a separate device and it is completely damaged. I’m not able to access it hence why I created a different email because I don’t remember the password now I just paid for a new eSIM and plan and I got charged two times on my account. I need a refund immediately. How do I get one @ Moderator 

[updated by Softech, PM customer support agent's account is @CS_Agent ]

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Beau1234 

If you were charged twice, there will be a credit in your account for the second charge that will apply to your next month bill. A refund may take about 30 days to process…same time as your next bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Beau1234 

Moderator is now @CS_Agent, but they won't reply community post

First, confirm credit card if one of the two charges just a pending now and not a posted charge

if both are posted, then please open ticket with PM support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

You can contact cs to explain the situation and see what they have decided.  See link below to contact.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.