cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I down loaded app cant sign in

hogdog44mag
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have never been able to use the app after downloading app first screen  (already have an account) hit the log in

it comes up with a lock and IS.COM in the header and a blank page  iPhone 2020 Se 2nd gen

16 REPLIES 16

hi @hogdog44mag yes , you can access evey8on browser.  Only need the app for activation and buying eSIM

hogdog44mag

Thanks  the Iphone 2020 se is supposed to clean cache or i would have to down load cleaner Bla Bla etc.I have better things to do rather than being a digital dummy and wasting my life on apps I removed app don't need it  thanks for help but I think ill go out on my boat and enjoy it I dont have ti Sign in LOL

hogdog44mag

It was great to get the real help once I understood I didn't need the app and where to find it on computer too easy Its too bad PM can't figure that out I still don't have 4g but that will be another go around with the ticket that has been going on for over a month. right now thank you and all the others that have helped its a good thing your all here to help otherwise PM Sucks

@hogdog44mag wrote:

Thank you I did not know that nor did anyone at PM I Guess they just send a sim and say nothing and I didnt notice my profile on the hidden side bar Im up and running  don't need the stupid app on my Phone

@hogdog44mag , you’re welcome. I use a tablet so I wasn’t exactly sure how yours would look on your laptop. I’m happy that it helped some. Sorry it was so frustrating & stressful 😞 

hogdog44mag

Thank you I did not know that nor did anyone at PM I Guess they just send a sim and say nothing and I didnt notice my profile on the hidden side bar Im up and running  don't need the stupid app on my Phone

@hogdog44mag wrote:

I am on laptop I do not see how to do that ???

@hogdog44mag , I don’t have a laptop so if my instructions are incorrect please forgive me.
The link should take you directly to it https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/profile/change-sim-number

To change your SIM card, please follow the steps below:

Once you have a new SIM, follow these steps to update the SIM number associated with your account:

1. Log in to  My Account
  2. Go to the ‘Profile’ tab
  3. Select the pencil icon next to your current SIM number
  4. Enter your the 16-digit code of your new SIM
  5. Select ‘Save Changes’

LitlLdy_0-1693022867413.jpeg

Screenshots from @softech 

hogdog44mag

I am on laptop I do not see how to do that ???

hogdog44mag

I have hd PM for a year I Just upgraded my subscription to 20 gig data at 4G when it started over a month ago I started a ticket to see why I was only getting 3G and I was having a stupid back and forth with a numger of people and the conclusion was they would send me a new sim and that would fix the problem a month and a week later I now haw nothing and they will not talk to me. so I am sitting with no phone at all now PM sucks 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@hogdog44mag 

Are you a current customer or a new one? Are you swapping Sim cards or activating a new account ?

hogdog44mag

no its a SIM card  I dont know about Esims but i see that my pnone will accept them that leaves me wondering why PM did not even tell me and made me wait for a week to receive a sim 

hogdog44mag

I have a ticket and they keep asking stupid questions and the nothing so I am stuck with no phone thanks PM because I got a new sim and I started to install and now nothing 

hogdog44mag

It looks like I am locked out or something 

hogdog44mag

I have tried it a number of times same all the time reset phone etc thanks 

hogdog44mag

Yesthank you tried all that

@hogdog44mag stated "App" and iPhone SE 2020. 🙈

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

I have the same phone and no problems. Might want to delete the app and try again. Plus I'm not sure what's with that is.com in the header. Maybe you didn't grab the right Public Mobile app and it was something similar?

Need Help? Let's chat.