cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't understand.

Dannykim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have used public mobile for 2years.

My plan amount is 34$ per month but I have reward so I got 7$ discount every months.

However they took 31.5$ from my bank account every months. 

How can I claim? Public mobile doesn't have customer service center or phone number. 

I have to get back almost 100$.

Awful customer service....

6 REPLIES 6

Dannykim

Thank you. I sent email but they asked my information and then they haven't never answered.....

I am very disappointed with publicmobile's service...

@Dannykim 

To be clear, you changed your number to an area code within Alberta?

That's the only way to get the tax rate for Alberta, unless you want to buy Public Mobile payment vouchers there and apply them manually.

If you did change your area code to an Alberta one and are still being charged the tax for another jurisdiction, contact the customer support agents.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

Dannykim

I already moved New Brunswick to Alberta.

Phone number also changed for Alberta but they are still charging 15%tax... how can I solve this situation? Help me please.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dannykim 

$27.00 x 15% tax should about do it.

If you look back at your credit card, you'll see all charges are tax inclusive.

The plan amounts are displayed net (before tax)

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Dannykim   Customer service can be contacted by private message via this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Check for an agent's reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if no envelope

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

There is still tax applied to your payment.  The plan is 34-(rewards earned) +tax= Final cost of plan

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.