cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't remember the email

Darryl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts with public mobile. One that it is mine and the other that I use for my mother in law. She used the account for a certain time but than she took I break for a couple months (she used it when she goes in vacation in the West).

But now she did need it back and  nobody remember the email we used or how to change it .... Can somebody help us please!!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Theform2012

Thanks for the info, very helpful. I contacted support at 10pm and they had me going by the afternoon the next day. 

In my case, it was I have a brand new account and I could not remember my username to logon and pay my first bill.

We had one back an forth to verify the account before they could assist me. If anyone is doing the same and needs to inquire as to their logon info, I would recommend providing some additional info to your moderator upfront to expedite the process:

They asked for:

1. PIN #

or

1. Name

2. Address

3. Last payment and date

4. Phone Number or Username

5. Last 4 digits of payment method (if applicable) 

I was under the gun, as I needed to pay my bill within 24 hrs, so I think it would be helpful to skip one back and forth by verifying your account with this info in your inquiry.

last payment and payment date

mine resolved in 12 hrs.

Darryl

ok thank you !

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

wrote:

I have 2 accounts with public mobile. One that it is mine and the other that I use for my mother in law. She used the account for a certain time but than she took I break for a couple months (she used it when she goes in vacation in the West).

But now she did need it back and  nobody remember the email we used or how to change it .... Can somebody help us please!!!!

@Darryl

How long was the "break"?

Just a reminder that a Public Mobile account can only be in suspended mode for a maximum of 90 days after the last day of active service. On day 91 the account will be deleted and the phone number is lost.

Darryl

thank you so much for your help!

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@Darryl when you send a private message to the @CS_Agent, please include in your message:

- the explanation of the issue

- the account phone number

- sim card number

- account PIN, if you remember. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

You will need the help of a moderator to recover the account. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.