cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know the 4 digit pin

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I can't make a ticket because I don't know the 4 digit pin or the Account number or the Last payment made on the account

all the info is on the login of the account that is down!!!!

11 REPLIES 11

@marc_mib wrote:

Now the problem is not getting in. It's changing my 4 digit PIN I give them all. The information and they still don't want to change it or give me the number company

HI @marc_mib 

you can change your 4 digits PIN back yourself.  Just login to My Account and you can change it.  It is on the Profile page

So, can you login to My Account now?  Try it

marc_mib

Now the problem is not getting in. It's changing my 4 digit PIN I give them all. The information and they still don't want to change it or give me the number company

So have you just recently tried to log in? The system is back. Try a different browser or device or use private mode.

marc_mib

It's been years and I still don't have a response

marc_mib

still don't have my four digit PIN what's going on

PM Web site is down so nobody can log in. Stuff happens even to the best in industry so you have to be patient as everybody else until PM resolves issues they have.

melissadoesmake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't open a ticket if I can't access my PM site.. 

Funny how the forum is going strong obviously there are no lack of customers relying on their PREPAID services. Prepaid being the key term there. If I have already paid for the product, the company would not be losing out if they didn't do anything to fix it. 

Everyone is talking public mobile and they wont do refunds. Sounds like they won this round... 

--pissed, can't log in, pay, check activation status, view the *611 messages sent to me 

marc_mib

I am trying to log into my account and every time I try to log into my account it does not work. I even have a password manager that actually saves the password exactly the same and every time it says oops can't log in and I'm trying to get my four digit PIN fixed but it's been a few years now and I'm still not able to get it fixed. I have submitted tickets after tickets and still got nowhere. The community is I am frustrated beyond belief I was a customer since they didn't even have SIM cards and now this community is driving me up the wall.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @marc_mib   what are you trying to do?  are you trying to pay?  If so, you might need to buy a voucher and then use *611 to load 

And message PM CS agent if you need further help from them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@marc_mib   for now, please open ticket with PM support by direct message:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

marc_mib

I can't make a ticket because I don't know the 4 digit pin or the Account number or the Last payment made on the account

all the info is on the login of the account that is down!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.