cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t have access to my account

Soghra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I missed one of my payments so I tried to log in to make the payment after my service was disconnected. Then the code was not received to the phone so I had to play a round it to find a way to receive the code through email. No luck! Then I lost my access to the account. The day after I managed to log into the account and the phone received the code but the payment option was not available. Then I changed the password and I received the message saying that my password was successfully changed but I can’t log in. Please help me have access or regain my account so I can make the payment and get my service back. 

Best,

1 REPLY 1

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Soghra  Please remove personal info , this is a public forum . Tap down arrow by time stamp in your post to edit 

if you hit resend a few times it should give you option to send code to email 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .if you know 4 digit PIN number to account  *611 . Or with  a voucher and *611  no PIN is needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . To get services working and worry about log in afterwards and update credit card if necessary .

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended (on hold) notice

if you need further help from support please 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.