Did you mean: 

I didn't get any promos this year (2023) like the 2GB data and 500 mins add-on

marti713
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did anyone else get these?

8 REPLIES 8

marti713

Freedom mobile 99/ year 4G  unlimited talk/incoming text .05 outgoing and no data

$119 with 15GB data/yr  (same as I pay now for the discounted $15 plan)

@joe_df wrote:

I'm still on the dollar system. I have my doubts with the points where it's value can be redefined at will... That said, I've noticed the forum was also redone. My old messages and forum account are gone... I've managed to keep my promo data, now at 8GB of one time bonus data... but none this year... Maybe new management?

The points program isn't as good, but there's nothing stopping them for changing the old rewards except maybe for possible customer complaints if they did.

@J_Hou98 wrote:

I didn’t get anything also.  Weird.  

Nobody got free add-ons in December. It wasn't done in December 2023.

J_Hou98
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn’t get anything also.  Weird.  

joe_df

I'm still on the dollar system. I have my doubts with the points where it's value can be redefined at will... That said, I've noticed the forum was also redone. My old messages and forum account are gone... I've managed to keep my promo data, now at 8GB of one time bonus data... but none this year... Maybe new management?

@hairbag1 wrote:

@marti713 

nobody got them this year.

At least for the data add-ons, they wouldn't have been unsuable on the 5G unlimited plans. it wouldnt' have made sense to give them this past year.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@marti713 

nobody got them this year.

Need Help? Let's chat.