Did you mean: 

I did not get my sim card

wcao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed bill for my sim card three week ago, but until now I never get it

5 REPLIES 5

Graham21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered a SIM card on 19th Feb, as of today (27 march) nothing has arrived.

Order number 1*****. 

I opened a ticket, and the reply I get says that in order for the mod to assist me with the ticket I first have to verify my id.  To verify I need to verify my public mobile account info, or have a text sent to my public mobile phone number.

But, without first getting the SIM card to open an public mobile account, or make my phone into a Public mobile phone, I cannot 'verify' .   Catch-22.

It is very frustrating to be told they cannot track down my order unless I first have a verified account, but I cant open the account unless my SIM order is satisfied ?

What do I do next in order to track down why I have not got my SIM card?

@poppingand @wcao, didn't you get the tracking number when you ordered online with Public Mobile. Maybe check your spam or junk folder, they are pretty good I would think. When I ordered online, way back in 2017, this is what they send me via email:
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 11.05.55 AM.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I wish PM will send the tracking number to people after their SIM card was shipped..

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wcao hi if you go on Canada post website and type your order number where it says tracking it will ask for your postal code then it will tell you where it is or where it went it worked for me good luck!!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@wcao the order number on your PM shipping email is your Canda post tracking number. However, 3 weeks is a long time. Contact the mods directly through private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them for a replacement SIM card.

Need Help? Let's chat.