cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't sign up to change my plan!

sv2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

I have been trying to sign up to change the plan for my mom. I have been getting this following error message, '* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here. '. The problem is for both mine and my mom's I used the same email address, so I can't click forget my password. What should I do? Please someone from Public Mobile contact me and have this resolved. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sv2 You cannot use exactly the same email address for two accounts. It is quite likely you have only one active account. What message do you, and your mom, hear when you dial 611?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

therealfoz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's possible there's still a 'cookie' set for the website in your browser that is remembering some login details perhaps.  I've had similar issues on other sites, and clearing my browser cache/history or also trying a different browser has worked in the past.  

I've also had issues signing up for stuff using Google Chrome, in case that's what you're using.. and switching to a different  browser has worked.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sv2 wrote:

Hello there,

I have been trying to sign up to change the plan for my mom. I have been getting this following error message, '* The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here. '. The problem is for both mine and my mom's I used the same email address, so I can't click forget my password. What should I do? Please someone from Public Mobile contact me and have this resolved. Thanks in advance.

I understand that you're not going to be able to start 2 accounts with same email address. You can use email alias with gmail.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Each account has to have a different email address. System only allows one sim card per email per account.

Contact moderators to look into your issue 

Simon.JPG

Or send them a private message at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.