cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my plan but click to move forward without using the promotion code, what shall I do?

Lisazheng1022
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan but click to move forward without using the promotion code, what shall I do? Can I move backward and put in the promotion code?

3 REPLIES 3

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lisazheng1022 :Since your question about the promo code has been answered, you should mark this thread you created as solved by clicking on the accepted solution button above one of the replies posted above that helped you most, doing so will help others with same question in future.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lisazheng1022 wrote:

I changed my plan but click to move forward without using the promotion code, what shall I do? Can I move backward and put in the promotion code?

Hi @Lisazheng1022 ,

There are currently no promos to use (that I heard of) when changing plans. All promos have been for new activations/customers lately.

I believe you are referring to this Promo box showing below? Nothing to enter in this field at this time.

promotion code

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Lisazheng1022 

The promotion codes are only able to be used on NEW activations.  If you are activating a NEW plan, and forgot to put in the activation code on a prior screen, I would recommend completing the process, then Private Message the moderators to advise of the promotion code after completing the activation process.

If you're simply changing from one Public Mobile plan to another, there are no promotions to go along with that.

Need Help? Let's chat.