cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant swap my sim

Ehsanjaf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I lost my old phone and cant find it on find my device app shows offline and doesnt show last location i put it in secure mode

Now i bought a new phone and new sim card but cant change sim on my account because it says need need code sent too my number but dont have access also the email i cant acess please help @ad 

5 REPLIES 5

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Odd that your email is used as your login to log into your account yet you don't have access to that email....When you contact support to verify that it is you. You probably should ask them to change your email as well to one you have access to....

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ehsanjaf 

Send a private message explaining your situation to a CSA. After verifying your account you will be asked to answer 3 out of 4 additional verification questions about your account and service that are not readily available in your account. Have your payment card details handy. Once you satisfy the CSA"s inquiries they will perform the sim swap for you.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ehsanjaf 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

only them will change and reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Verify your identity (publicmobile.ca)

JK8
Mayor / Maire
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ehsanjaf 

You will need to report the old SIM as lost/stolen first in self serve. Then you can change your account to the new SIM there itself.

selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Need Help? Let's chat.