cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant access my PM account online

SNC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It says I have exceeded the login attempts and to try in 1 hour. This is ongoing repeatedly for 3 days now. I am unable to make payments and now the access is locked. It is my business line. I want to move to another provider

14 REPLIES 14

JustinTan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up with Public Mobile and I had some troubles activating my number, but it was solved by just uninstalling and redownloading the app with a restart on my phone. Have you tried this yet?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SNC 

Did you create an Eversafe ID on your account? This has been new for about a month for all members.

Click on Sign Up if you haven’t yet. Since you are updating your CC, I assume you haven’t created one.

IMG_0110.png

Well crap. But, in a way, good. That confirms my asking a regular a while ago about this and he wasn't sure. The account number used to be there. I guess somewhere along the way with all these system changes around here they removed it from there.
Glad you found it. Thanks for that.
So how about services? If not active then you need to pay by other methods. Then you can port out.

SNC

yea the account number is xxxxxxxxxx out, only the last 4 digits are visible

It's a bit techy but embedded in the To area of the email should be the account number you need to port out. Show the source or headers or tech details or whatever it might be called in your email and scroll through a bunch of tech stuff to find the To. It might look like this:
--------------
From: "Public Mobile" <public-mobile-notifications@publicmobile.ca>
To: "1000000#######" <myemailaddress>
Date: date I signed up
Subject: Your Public Mobile Activation Details
-------------
The account starts with the 1 and zeros and then the rest.

SNC

Done all that...same same

SNC

The email is here but no downloaded receipts

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like your services aren't working? You'll need to restart the account before porting out. You can make payments using vouchers or real time payments or if you know your 4 digit account pin you can pay with your registered credit card dialing 611.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@SNC After 3 days I think you have been patient enough. Contact customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

SNC

We have done all that yet it still says same. Its 3 days and customers cant even call to book. Its sad to be using a mobile that has no physical customer service or a number. I regret this so much. I am assessing this community via my son's account

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have the welcome email from here from when you signed up? Do you have any downloaded "receipts" from here?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

There is no issue accessing PM account. Just checked...

SNC

I am having to join the community via this account which is my son's account. I am just frustrated

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@SNC wrote:

It says I have exceeded the login attempts and to try in 1 hour. This is ongoing repeatedly for 3 days now. I am unable to make payments and now the access is locked. It is my business line. I want to move to another provider

@SNC Contact customer service at the link below, they should be able to help you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.