cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log into my account

johnnytran_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't have my old email address anymore, due to someone hacking into it.. so I have no way to access my account, I'm trying to port my number over into a new carrier..

6 REPLIES 6

johnnytran_

Thank you !

@johnnytran_   in that case, you will need to open ticket  to reset the password (and change the email as well ) as mentioned in my first post above. 

johnnytran_

Sorry I do not have my password nor email...

johnnytran_

Hi, yes so i've tried to login to my account it doesn't nor do i have access to my email. I also tried to make another account but it says its invalid i tried to use SIMON CHAT but says i have to submit a ticket but that doesnt work neither. I cannot find my account number.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnnytran_   I understand you want to port out your phone number.  As I said above, if you know the password, you can still use the email address as the user id and able to login.

to port of the number, you just need to use the account number and that can be found after you login to My Account.  The Account number would be on the top right: 

E-MyAcct-AcctNum.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@johnnytran_   PM My Account just use your email address as user id, so, you can technically still login, it doesn't really matter if you still have access to that  email you used (try it  !!!   If you can login , you don't really need to request changing it as you will be porting out soon and all you need to do is to login and get the account number ) 

However, to change email address, you do need to open ticket with PM Support , so, open ticket with PM via direct message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.