cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I canceled my plan.

jioo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already canceled my plan a few days ago. I didn't pay next cycle. But I have questions. 

I can't use internet service like youtube, instagram.  calling too? , can I call someone?

My phone number is still active after 90 days, my phone number and account will be disappeared. right?

If I call someone,  How could I pay about that?  and I got a messages from public mobile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Mobile here. Your account has been placed on hold due to an unresolved issue with your payment.

To resume your services, simply log in to the Public Mobile app or My Account online at https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and update your payment details.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is an unresolved issue with your payment??? ㅠㅠ I paid plan bill automatically.

3 REPLIES 3

HI @jioo 

you can only use the points and the service with an active account.

So, you need to pay and resume the service first and then you can redeem the add-on

if you don't resume the service, account will be closed in 90 days and your will loss all the points

jioo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank so much!!😄

and I have another questions.

I have still my points 7.25.

Can I use this?

If I can use my points, I want to get "500 Canada Wide Minutes".

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jioo 

you disabled Autopay, you didn't pay the "next" cycle.  But is it the "next" cycle now?

if so, the account would be suspeded already and you wouldn't be able to use any service

My phone number is still active after 90 days, my phone number and account will be disappeared. right?

it is not your phone number still active for 90 days, it just you have 90 days to come back, pay and resume service before losing the number.  Without paying, you wouldn't be able to use the service in these 90 days, ie, no one can call you.  You just have the option to come back and resume the service and the number in these 90 days

-

what is an unresolved issue with your payment??? ㅠㅠ I paid plan bill automatically.

the "unresolved issue" is just people didn't pay for renewal.  So, you didn't owe PM anything.  Just PM uses a nicer tone and try to ask you to come back and pay to resume before the end of the 90 days

Need Help? Let's chat.