cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t sign into my account

KristinaM
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’m trying to submit a ticket because every time I try to log into my account it won’t allow me to. But in order to submit a ticket I have to LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT!! This system is completely screwed!!! How do I submit a ticket to find out why I can’t get into my account???? Seriously need help. I’m using a different account to post here but it is not the account in question 

7 REPLIES 7

KristinaM

The only response I get is this one above ☝️ I’m not allowed to change my password or anything on this account t and NO ONE has gotten back to me after several attempts to leave messages for help. WHO DO I GO TO???

KristinaM

I’ve tried several of the options given here and have not received a response from public mobile ! Does it really take this long to receive any response???? If this is how they work I don’t want the account anymore

KristinaM

IMG_3872.png

I’ve tried this option as well and haven’t received a reply back from ANYONE?!? I’m currently locked into a plan that doesn’t work for me at all and I have no way of getting into change it. Why is public mobile not replying to my request? Where do I go??? 

KristinaM

I STILL have not received a reply from public mobile. Is there ANY OTHER WAY TO GET INTO MY ACCOUTN? So frustrated 😣 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KristinaM 

Just curious if you created an Eversafe ID? If not, you need to create on first before login to your account. So click on Sign Up and create an ID.

IMG_0110.png

I didn’t have any issues login into my account on the PM app or online. But both takes awhile to download my account.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@KristinaM 

first, you can submit ticket with PM agent about your logo. issue by direct message.  There is no login needed if you message them using the link here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

And I would also like to help out your issue. Why you cannot login? do you have an active service with PM? or you just cannot receive the 2FA code?

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KristinaM 

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.