cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive calls.

Sergio88pm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's been a few weeks I can make a call but I can't receive calls, it goes directly to my voicemail. To solve the issue I reboot my iPhone 7 and the problem is solved for a few days or a few hours.  I searched the community and I found out the iPhone 7 is not supported for VoLTE.

OK, last weeks I bought a brand new iPhone SE 3rd gen in Apple stores. Unfortunately, it didn't solve the issue. I still can't receive calls. A reboot solved the issue but not for long. The setting is Voice & Data LTE.  What can I do ?

14 REPLIES 14

Sergio88pm

I think the CSA got the problem, here's the solution, 

"Please go to Settings of the iPhone, then Focus, Do Not Disturb, then turn it on. After that press People and ensure that the option Allow calls from is set on Everybody/All.

Then you can turn off Do Not Disturb, restart, and test."

Sergio88pm

OK I'll update the ticket, Thanks.

HI @Sergio88pm 

I think you need to ask agent to check agian

you can reply on the same old ticket and ask them to do what the did again, and check why it fails again

Sergio88pm

Unfortunately the problem is back. They didn't resolve the issue.

Sergio88pm

They made a network refresh.  I'll check in the next few days if the problem comeback.

Sergio88pm

Good idea but no call forwarding.

Stonechucker1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Sergio88pm can you check your call forwarding settings?  Maybe you have accidently set it up?

Sergio88pm

The chat didn't understand my message. "I can't receive calls,  it goes to my voicemail."  They should hire chatGPT. Anyway, I was able to open a ticket.

You're welcome. Let us know how it turns out.

Sergio88pm

Ok thanks, I'm with PM chat

@Sergio88pm  Use the chat icon bottom right of this page to create a ticket, if that doesn't work send support a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Sergio88pm

Five years at least with PM, how do I create a ticket ?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Sergio88pm   In Canada not having VoLTE shouldn't be a problem as we still have 3G networks here, unlike the USA where it would be a problem.  Best to contact customer service at the chat icon bottom right of this page.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Sergio88pm 

If you just ported over, your port may not have worked. If you did just port over, if you place your old SIM card back in, is there still service?

If you've been a long time customer and you're having these issues, it seems PM needs to reset your network. Here's how to create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716160367384.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.