cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't reactivate my service

davelee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I returned to my country and suspended my service 2 months ago. Now I'm going back to Canada and want to reactivate my service but I cannot do it. I cannot submit the amount due. I'll be in Canada on Wednesday morning. Can you guys help me about this one? 

Solved. I suspended my number in stolen tab so i have to go in that tab and resume my service then i can submit the amount due. Thank you guys.

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@davelee  first of all, can you confirm that you can logon to My Account?  What date is showing on My Account about the last day you have to reactivate the service before you loss it?

also, are you trying to pay with the card on the system?  Seems like you tried to submit amount due.  are you able to submit Other Amount instead?  what error message did you get? 

@davelee 

Make sure you....

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Firefox, chrome or safari work best.
  6. Make sure you resume your service if you have used lost/stolen to suspend.
  7. Choose "other" amount not amount "owing".

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@davelee wrote:

I returned to my country and suspended my service 2 months ago. Now I'm going back to Canada and want to reactivate my service but I cannot do it. I cannot submit the amount due. I'll be in Canada on Wednesday morning. Can you guys help me about this one? 

Hello @davelee ,

What is happening when you try to reactivate?

• Can you log into your Self Serve
  • Top up your account to the amount of your plan you want to activate...sometimes adding 1 more $1 helps kick start it for some reason. So you can do that.
  • Then select reactivate/resume.
  • Reboot your phone
  • If still issues, try toggling into the Lost/Stolen Feature on your self serve, than back to normal.

If still having issues, ask Moderators for help.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@davelee wrote:

is it less than 90 days says suspension?  Try a different card or buy a voucher when you get back. 

Need Help? Let's chat.