Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t make a call.

MZ2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  I can’t make a call to these two numbers. 83687

8 REPLIES 8

@MZ2  wrote:

These are not scam numbers.  I can’t get a code to my cellphone number for TD app to login to my account so than I talked to TD brunch they told me that the problem is in the service so you can text to these two numbers so when I texted my text didn’t go through to any of that.  So that’s why I need help to login to my account.  Thank you 

I also use 2FA on TD and text come in through just fine. I just verified and text came in right away from 83687. Are you sure you didn't accidently blocked them? Do you see these entries in your self-serve usage details?

NDesai_0-1641956783125.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MZ2 

Are you trying to access regular banking verification codes or financial holdings, money, stock or day trading accounts? The latter can take up to 7 to 14 days before verification codes will be sent by short code. Do you fall under these perimeters? If so you just have to be patient until the fraud security is lifted....it is for your account security and protection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MZ2 

ok nice from TD need the verification codes, if you have a new account is sometime is take from 3 to 7 business day to be Active.

MZ2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

These are not scam numbers.  I can’t get a code to my cellphone number for TD app to login to my account so than I talked to TD brunch they told me that the problem is in the service so you can text to these two numbers so when I texted my text didn’t go through to any of that.  So that’s why I need help to login to my account.  Thank you 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MZ2 

if you try to call to real number, 

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,to refreshing your network,

*what is meant by rebooting the device turn off and turn it back on.

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance in canada or from USA,, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service..

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@MZ2 

I don't think you can call a short code. And I just had no problem calling the TD toll free number. Try texting YES or SUBSCRIBE to the short code. If you recently activated then it takes a minimum 72 hours for verification codes to be sent out for fraud protection and account security.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MZ2 : Not sure what the first one is but I can get to the second one. Are you getting any kind of recording? It being a bank it might be overloaded.

Edit: not sure why the above reply couldn't test it themselves. I know I hide my number for all outbound calls.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MZ2 

real number or the are scam number if the are scam number never make call back to any number you don't know who is it.

Need Help? Let's chat.