cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't go back and buy an E-sim

Vartarous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a bit silly. I accidentally pressed buy SIM rather than e-sim when I was making my order and now it won't let me go back? Is there some way to reset my order to choose an e-sim instead?

(I can't use the app as for some reason my google play account won't let me switch to Canada)

2 REPLIES 2

SarahSz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Google is currently investigating a P1 Critical Breach in their system. I have been experiencing issues with my phone and online accounts for over 2 weeks. It has been incredibly frustrating and time consuming. Finally spoke with Geek Squad at Best Buy and they confirmed I need a new SIM card since my phone number appears to have been phished and hacked (verification codes being sent from random telephone numbers and not from the online account. I spoke with RCMP and was told digital crime has gone way up and while officers take the concerns seriously and investigate, the court system is letting fraudsters go with barely a slap on the wrist.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Vartarous yes, current system limitations do not allow existing subscribers to change to eSIM, but hopefully this can be resolved soon.  So, hold tight and make the change when it is available

for activation, you will still need the app to complete the activation after the payment step.  Please google the PM APK and sideload it to install to complete the installation 

Need Help? Let's chat.