cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't activate my simcard

DaGon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't past "LET’S COMPLETE YOUR ACTIVATION."

I log in, then I get, let's complete your activation, I click "Resume Activation" and it brings me to the login page again, I enter the credentials and it says "Email and password do not match." I tried Firefox, Chrome, Edge and also tried on a different computer as well on Private Mode, and same results.

Any help it's appreciated it.

7 REPLIES 7

SlickToxic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very hard to understand all

But does work

SlickToxic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Been difficulté but done

Must read as its not easy Everythin slow 

DaGon

Thank you Me0W, that's something that I didn't know we need to do, to use the app, I'll go through the setup tomorrow.

DaGon

Is a new SIM Card, we paid for the service, but we can't activate as we can't pass the  "Resume Activation" and on my email purchase receipt I can't see my proper account number **** **** **1234 since I can't log in to my profile.

1st log in, works email and password, resume activation, doesn't work and I'm using the same email and password.

Did you just come over to Public Mobile and start from scratch or are you trying to port your number from a different service provider?

P.S. Hoping someone can take over and assist. I'm heading to bed. 6am comes faster and faster these days. I'll follow up in the morning.

DaGon

No, that didn't work, still same result.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Clear your cache! Sadly this site has issues with cache. 

Go to Chrome settings, find cache, clear cache, close browser, re open, go to the website and log back in. Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.