cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t access my account through self serve.

jb13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can’t access my account through self serve.  My user name and email don’t match; I can’t log in.  I’m going in circles.  Is there a way to talk to a person at Public Mobile?

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jb13 wrote:

I can’t access my account through self serve.  My user name and email don’t match; I can’t log in.  I’m going in circles.  Is there a way to talk to a person at Public Mobile?

Are you a Current customer @jb13  ? You have to have activated a Public Mobile SIM card to be able to log into self serve and have not been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days.

Note that after 90 days in suspend, your account will be deactivated permanently and you will have no access to My Account.

Or, have you not registered for a My Account yet?

If not, you can register for one here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jb13 wrote:

I can’t access my account through self serve.  My user name and email don’t match; I can’t log in.  I’m going in circles. 

Use forgot your password link and put your correct email and check your email to reset your password. If you dont get the email then try with all other email addresses you were using at the time of account creation.

Do check the SPAM folder as well.

If nothing works, try to create a ticket for the support agents or if that doesnt work then send a direct msg to CS_Agent

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jb13 wrote:

@jb13   The username to log into "My Account" is the email address that you used to activate your SIM.  

If you really need to contact customer support, you need to send a private message by clicking on the envelop-looking icon with "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field.  This is the only way to contact them.  Public Mobile does not provide phone or email support.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jb13 

Remember that your Self Serve account and this PM Community are 2 different sites. The password for each sites should be a different password.

To login to your Self Serve account will require your email address.

To login to this Community will require your user name.

You should have got an email to your email address welcoming you when you activate your SIM so use that email address. Once you are on the Self Serve account then click  Forgot Password. You will get an email to reset your password.

If all fails, private message the CS_Agent by clicking on the envelope icon on the top of this page.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @jb13   First,  try to use the Forgot Password  there and see if you can reset the password via the link

If not, then open a ticket with PM Suport,  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.