cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not make calls to anyone with a Public Mobile Account (my sons)

Dee37
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account is in good standing (set to renew in January) but I can not make voice calls. I need this fixed asap, as we are going away for the holidays and I need to be able to call out.  Would really appreciate your help.

7 REPLIES 7

@Dee37 

to reset all networks:

on Android   Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

on iPhone Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Tap RESET SETTINGS.

to open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Dee37

I am not. I have been using PM for about 3 years. I have the $25/month plan.

Really frustrating.

Dee37

I have already tried shutting my phone off completely. That did nothing.

How do I "reset network settings"?

How do I get a "ticket"?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Dee37 

you just cannot make calls to people on Public Mobile? or to anyone?  try calling others as well, like google some business numbers and try.  Also, click Reset All Networks and check.

And can you receive calls?

And your son, can he receive calls from others?

you have another phone to test the sim card? try your PM sim card there as well. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dee37 

Are you on the $15 plan with limited outgoing calling minutes?

You can check your plan details on the self serve pages. 

I presume, also, you're trying to call them while you're IN CANADA.

If you need to purchase additional minutes, you can go to your Subscription and Add on section in your self-serve and purchase an add-on which will get you through to the next renewal.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dee37 

are you a new PM customer or has your plan been working fine up to now ? What plan do you have ?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dee37  Maybe rebooot the phone turn airplane mode on and off again see if that helps . Can also try reseting network settings also . If still not luck submit ticket with support  to investigate 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.