cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a add-on, 3G and unlimited talk 15 d for $30. But it doesn't work! Need immediately help.

pingzh88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a add-on, 3G and unlimited talk 15 d for $30. But it doesn't work! Need immediately help. Now in USA

17 REPLIES 17

Pingzh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This advice works! Thank you!

Pingzh

This is a good advice! Thank you all  the community!

Pingzh

Thank you! Works now.

Did you scroll up and review all the replies from your last experience? Which exact add-on did you buy? Data? Or one of the bundles? Do you know if the phone has been enabled for volte yet? Are you able to manually switch down to 2G GSM?

Pingzh

This is my 2nd Add-on. First was few month ago. This time, data and txt works, but can make and receive calls.

Pingzh

I bought with my credit card online. Data works but talk doesn't work.

Pingzh

I bought with my credit card online. Data works but talk doesn't work.

@pingzh88  We happy you got it all sorted out , enjoy your visit 🙂

pingzh88

Yes. Thanks.

pingzh88

Working. Thank you!

@pingzh88 

So was the solution to your described issue to connect to the T mobile net work as you have chosen?

@pingzh88  

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1676730287361.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

@pingzh88 wrote:

Yes, Tried to use data, it asked to buy....can call and talk, but after a call, just been suspended 

Also, ensure your plan is in Active status. Addons only work on Active plans.

pingzh88

Yes, Tried to use data, it asked to buy....can call and talk, but after a call, just been suspended 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pingzh88 - is this your first or second addon you purchased? And if talk and text work, ensure you have data enabled on your device to use the data portion.

If first time buying this, try restarting your phone or perform a reset of the network settings to help get connected. 

If this is the 2nd time buying this after your first one expired, the first one may not be fully expired yet. Plus you need to wait another 12-24 hours after it expires to buy the same addong (silly, I know). OR, buy a different bucket of roaming addon...

If you want the 2nd $30 to work, submit a ticket to CSA to have them activate it for you.

­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pingzh88 

due to the decommissioning of the 3G network in the USA, in order to use the talk feature of roaming add-ons, you need to set your device to the 2G setting under the device’s Network Connections or Cellular.

For devices which do not have this option, your calling will be impacted.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@pingzh88  Make sure your connected to T mobile and reboot the device 

Need Help? Let's chat.