Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought a 25 dollars top up I enter the pin number but I can use my phone

Dany07
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

11 REPLIES 11

@Dany07 wrote:

how i reactivate my service

You might want to start with unchecking your own post as solution, since a) it ISN'T the solution by any means, and b) most people who could potentially give you ideas to try (we are customers like you, remember?) don't bother reading posts that are solved, and c) the moderators, the actual Public Mobile CSRs who are the only ones who can access your account, will be extremely unlikely to see it (private message is how to get in touch with them).

Usually, adding sufficient funds to your account is activating it (as long as you are inside the 90days suspension period).

What does your self serve account say? If your plan is active, have you rebooted the phone?

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Dany07

Go to your account click lost/stolen...suspend it for 10 minutes..then do again and unsuspend...worth ashot....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dany07, First off, Public Mobile has no call center.  All support is done either here in the community (mostly by other customers), and via private message with the moderator team.

As for reactivating your phone...  If adding suficient funds to your account did not automatically re-activate your phone, you can try the lost phone trick.  Just go into your self serve portal, and find/click on the Lost Phone option.  Log out, wait a few minutes, log back in and then select the found phone option.  There is a good chance that that will re-activate your plan.  Be sure to restart your phone after reporting it found. 

Let us know if that works.

Dany07

how i reactivate my service

Dany07

How I get my service back

Dany07

It tells me the funds are add to my account  but I don't have service 

Dany07

It tells me the funds are in and my next payment is Jan 16 2019

Dany07

How do activated  the service

Dany07

U people  should  respond  fast

Jessica_T
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dany07 wrote:

I need help fast with my issue try to talk to human but no chance

@Dany07Once you use the voucher, the funds are added to the account but if your plan was suspended you will need to reactivate the plan with those funds that are now available

Dany07

I need help fast with my issue try to talk to human but no chance

Need Help? Let's chat.