cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am switching to Public from Koodo - No 6 digit code received

RRP55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am going through the activation and have reached the point where I need to enter the 6 digit Eversafe code, but I have not received it. The Re-Send does not work. The phone is not receiving the text message. I have tried Re-send many times. If I try the website I get the same message after I log in with my email and password, saying it is sending a code to my phone, but it never comes.

HELP

3 REPLIES 3

RRP55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So keeping the Public SIM installed, just wait for the 6-digit code when the porting is completed?

ducktail9797
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you've just ported the number then it'll take a bit of time for your 6-digit code from eversafe to arrive. It just means that the porting is still being performed. 

No need to worry as that step is just finalizing your account setup and it does not mean that your port or phone number is being impacted.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @RRP55 the code should have sent to your Koodo sim if port was not done.  You can receive inbound calls??  And you used the app to subscribe??

check with PM porting support team and confirm if porting was done.   I will send you the number to PM Porting support team  Please check your community inbox

Need Help? Let's chat.