cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am subscribed but received an email saying my account was on hold and i needed to renue

elilefort
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

Not sure why I have received an email saying my account was on hold and I need to renue at a higher price.  Threatening that ill lose my number and points.  Logged in to my account it says all is up to date and my payment info is on file for renewal Jan 23rd.  Hopefully you can help.  Thank you.

Eli

3 REPLIES 3

raymond3000
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Looks like a missent email

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@elilefort   If you still have the email, tap or  hover (depending on device) over the From address to see if it looks legitimate.  I received a phishing email the other day purporting to be from Telus along similar lines, checking the From address confirmed it was not legitimate.   First suspicion was because I don't have a Telus account, but PM being Telus gave me pause until I checked the From address.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@elilefort 

Public mobile is known to occasionally send wrong warning email and texts.  

If your phone service is working and active status in your self service account, I would ignore the email.  

By chance, is your registered credit card expiring soon?  That sometimes will trigger a warning text.  

Need Help? Let's chat.