cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not receiving any calls

MstKaniz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For the last 15 days or more I am not receiving any calls . Trying to reach customer service but no solution. one person said my Number port is blocked. What can I do? How to solve this?

11 REPLIES 11

@MstKaniz 

try a notwork re-set to see if that helps.

HI @MstKaniz 

can you make outbound calls?

make sure your Carrier profile is updated, click Reset Network Settings 

and change network mode to 3G and try 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MstKaniz  Is it possible your credit card has expired ?

MstKaniz

Thanks. I am using pm for last 7 years. and I am using I phone 13 promax. I have tried all possible setting options but still the same problem.

MstKaniz

Thank you. I can call but not receiving any call. and also no text as code. please give me a contact no where I can get a solution.

@MstKaniz 

please dial 611 to hear status of your account...wondering if your current plan didn't renew as it should.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@MstKaniz You can use this direct link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Were you able to receive receive calls before on YOUR number?
Did you recently port in your number?

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly: send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

MstKaniz

I am using same public mobile no for the last 7 years. This is the first time I am facing this. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MstKaniz 

did you joined PM 15 days ago and request porting?

can your PM sim connects to PM network? can you make outbound calls?

if you cannot make outbound calls, it is not porting but an account problem,   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

But if you can make outbound and just not receive inbound calls, then first reboot your phone and check agian

if same,  wait an hour and try again (porting can take an hour after you replied YES). 

If still no inbound, then call Porting team for update.  I will send you the porting team number, check your Community inbox

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MstKaniz 

is your a new account ? Have you recently started a new PM account and you ported in from somewhere else ? What make / model is the phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.