cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am being over charged on my account I front Load my account

Anonymous
Not applicable

I Need A Moderator

I front load my account I had $ 23 I have $ 15 plan with $ 10 in rewards each month 

That means my due amount is $ 5 Plus tax NOT $ 15

I am now down to $8 it continues to take my funds 

Someone please fix this

I am NOT Happy Usually I am Very happy with public mobile

The amount I pay is the Only reason I am here with Public Mobile

This Must be a Glitch in the system

I don't like having to deal with this

Thank you

18 REPLIES 18

@Anonymous wrote:

It still does not add up to me

I am trying to understand it

Your available balance was reduced by the appropriate amount for each renewal.  There's now only $8 left in your account because those funds were used to pay for the renewals.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Now it Makes Sense Thank you very much !

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

ON July 26

• You have $13 in Available Fund
  • PM deposit a total of $10 worth of rewrds to your Available Fund , your total Available Fund became $23

ON July 27 renewal day

• PM took $15 out of the Available Fund (not from the credit card)  to cover the renewal cost of $15.  
  • After the renewal, the Available Fund became $8
  • *** NO money taken from your credit card for this transaction.  You can check your credit card to confirm

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

Yup, in short, it was correct
(Again, the $15 debit line is NOT a charge to your credit card, just how PM uses the Available fund on your account for the renewal)

If you check your credit card, NO actual charge on that. 

And assuming you have $10 rewards still in August, there will NOT be any charge in August too

Anonymous
Not applicable

So what has happened is correct ? ? ?

I don't adapt very well to changes in format

@Anonymous wrote:

1.png

2.png

3.png

@Anonymous 

That is exactly the situation I explained earlier

For your last renewal, on the day before renewal , July 26, you had $8 as available fund.  PM deposit your $10 rewards to your account and it became $23

on July27, you have enough in the Available fund, so PM just took $15 out of it (no actual charge to your credit card and hence no tax - that was just a line showing the transaction and how PM uses the Available fund, not charge to your credit card).

After the transaction , you still have $8 as Available Fund

Will also look forward to your next bill in August..
While the upcoming bill for Aug might show you owe PM $17+tax because you have an $8 Available Fund at the moment.  True is (assuming you have the same friend rewards), PM will deposit another $10 the day before your next renewal in Aug and you will have $18 then, and so for the upcoming August payment, you will still have enough Available fund and PM would not need to charge your credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

See first two at top  July 26 and July 27

I paid full price it seems 

Anonymous
Not applicable

1.png2.png3.png

@Anonymous and this screenshot is an old one, still about July 27.  Login to My Account using incognito mode to make sure it shows you the correct info

And while it shows you the amount due is $15, please note if you are on the legacy rewards, PM will deposit the rewards in your account as Available Fund on the last day of the cycle BEFORE payment time, so your Available fund will increase and also with that , the amount due is the same ($15) 

@Anonymous 

just screenshot

btw, we are just customers like you and trying to help, so, make sure you cover up your personal info when you post screenshots 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see nowhere to upload the pdf file

@Anonymous 

for your Community name issue (LP1 and LP12) , message support and they can give you back your old profile quickly

For your transaction, can you show us the transaction history for the last couple months?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I front load my account I had $ 23 I have $ 15 plan with $ 10 in rewards each month 

That means my due amount is $ 5 Plus tax NOT $ 15

I am now down to $8 it continues to take my funds 

The $23 that you added to your account would reduce by $5 every 30 days assuming that your rewards stayed the same.  Has it been multiple renewals since that $23 was added or are you saying that you didn't receive your rewards?  

@Anonymous  When talking to support . Tell them you had to create a new community ID and they can help you get your old community ID back 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous @Please submit ticket with support to investigate for you 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also it Forced my to change my alias it is " LP1"

Need Help? Let's chat.