cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I GOT THE ANSWER THANKS YALL PLS STOP REPLYING

foster-kaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan wasn't meant to reset until March 3, but I've come very close to being out of data so paid today. Will my payment reset my data?

5 REPLIES 5

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin , very curious to know what Public Mobile plan you had in the first place? Getting the add-ons in previous posts seems quite expensive (ie 1gig for $30); Have you thought just changing plans? I hardly use data, but there are some occasions I do, so do I chance it and down-grade. 

A good way to see if upgrading the plan for the next renewal is a better option. Take the average of data used in the past three months, and divide by 3. And if the amount is higher or lower than what the plans offer, you know which one to use. The cool thing about how Public Mobile works is you won't get dinged for cancellation fees when you decide to change the plan for the next renewal date! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a 1GB data add-on for $30 to cover your usuage until your next renewal.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin wrote:

My plan wasn't meant to reset until March 3, but I've come very close to being out of data so paid today. Will my payment reset my data?

Renewing to the same plan do as suggested by @Jb456  or you can select another plan to renew yourself immediately or purchase one of the two add-ons to tide you over until renewal (expensive option).

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin  did you actually pay? Or did you just add the funds? If its the latter. Contact the moderators and ask them to reset your plan early. Use this link to contact them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

This will reset your data. You can also look at data saving techniques such as updating only on WiFi, enabling data only when needed and to send/ receive mms messages . Also disable background programs from using data. Etc.

@foster-kaitlin wrote:

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you want to renew you're plan early you have to ask the moderators to do it. Ensure your balance is enough to cover your plan and follow guide below on how to contact Moderators via the chat bot for early RENEWAL request.

GUIDE-Click here 

Need Help? Let's chat.