cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Can't Seem to Delete My Account

B23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I login to my account there's no payment tab under which I can go and unsubscribe. 

6 REPLIES 6

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@B23 wrote:

My layout doesn't look like that unfortunately

@B23 , I don’t see if you stated you’re using the app or a browser on your device!

If you’re using a browser, on mine I have an > (arrow) at the lower left of the page, I click on the > then click on payments, you can unsubscribe there. You can’t however delete your account. Once your current subscription ends & goes 90 days with no payment made your account will be permanently deleted, your SIM Card will no longer work!

Edit: I do suggest sending a CS_Agent a private message to delete your payment card off your account to avoid any unnecessary charges!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@B23  That screen shot is from using phone on the web site . But the steps are the same go to payments > manage subscription > then toggle off auto subscribe @B23  also if you port out your number it will cancel your account also . Or you can ask support to remove your credit card info on file right away too 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Again, app or browser? If browser then maybe you have a little arrow in the lower left to pull over a menu bar.

B23

My layout doesn't look like that unfortunately

B23

Yes, unfortunately I've tried on incognito and clearing cache and nothing has worked. My layout simply doesn't show the same tabs 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@B23 

Turn  auto pay  OFF/ON  3 easy clicks

Handy1_0-1692576719671.png

Need Help? Let's chat.