cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Husband wants same plan but no longer available

Alice66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband is with Virgin but would switch to Public  Mobile if he can get the same plan as me which is unlimited Canada/u.s. calling and texting. I need to speak with an agent 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Alice66 

As per @fixin1 at this time Public Mobile doesn't offer any Canada/US plans. Hate to say it but, he should have jumped on it when they came out. They were HOT!!! For now, he will have to look another service provider that has Canada/US plans. Or just wait and see if they come back out. 

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alice66 - Unforurtunatley since it is no longer available anymore you currently cannot switch to the plan. But Public may introduce it in the near future.

Also other carriers are Freedom, Fizz & the Big Three along with some of the regional carriers.

Freedom Mobile, Fizz Mobile run on the Freedom network. Big three are just TELUS, Bell and Rogers.

Once my contract for my iPhone 13 mini was up with Virgin on my second line, I immediately went to Public as they have a good reputation for me. 

If you want to speak with an agent, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Need Help? Let's chat.