cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane relief

KimT1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For many reasons we have needed to use data as a result of losing our power and internet - today is day 5 ! I have 5 PM customers in my house and am certainly hoping that PM offers top-up data for its customers in PEI. 

7 REPLIES 7

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@KimT1 

Not sure whether you got the text from Public mobile

Use promo code 2GBFiona  for free 2GB data add on. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@KimT1 

I see the top tier carriers are offering relief by suppling data for a week but the top tier are charging an arm and a leg for their plans.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Not going to happen.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Probly not gonna happen. If they were gonna do something like that...it would have been offered by now.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@KimT1 hi as stated in other posts there is no official offer of free data from Public sorry 

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I haven't seen an official word yet, there have been some other companies doing so, hopefully they shed some light on this soon

@KimT1 wrote:

For many reasons we have needed to use data as a result of losing our power and internet - today is day 5 ! I have 5 PM customers in my house and am certainly hoping that PM offers top-up data for its customers in PEI. 

As this hasn't happned as of yet, I wouldn't expect anything.  Unfortunately, you'll need to buy data add-ons, renew your plan early, or change your plan to get more data.

Need Help? Let's chat.